How to Import Products From WooCommerce To Facebook
With the advent of the plugins in WordPress, products can now be imported directly from WooCommerce To Facebook. The manual process of importing or adding products from WooCommerce To Facebook is very complex, time-taking, and long-process. Today we will guide you on the super-sonic process to import products directly from WooCommerce To Facebook by clicking a few.
Syncing the WooCommerce Store with Facebook provides you a wide range of benefits. First, it results in an increment in the website traffic. Second, syncing WooCommerce with Facebook allows you to run fast ads on Instagram as well as Facebook. In this way, you can increase your conversions.
The Shop Section of Facebook allows you to upload products directly to Facebook and drive sales through the Facebook Business Page.
Step By Step Process
The Step by Step Proces To Import Products From WooCommerce To Facebook is as under.
- You first need to install Store Ya’s Plugin.
- After that log in to your WordPress Admin Screen
- Click on the plugins and add a new plugin.
- In the upload link upload the following file, Facebook Shop By Story A Com. Zip.
- Activate the plugin and go to the WooCommerce>Settings
- Go To the StoreYa’s Facebook Tab
- After Go to www.storeYa.com
- Connect your Facebook and choose WP as your store’s solution
- Type your store/website URL and click on the continue button after that Activate Button
- Connect your online store to the Facebook Fan Page.
- Customize your store on Facebook and publish it and enjoy generating sales.
After syncing the WooCommerce Store with Facebook, any change made in the WooCommerce Store will also result in Change on the Facebook Page. Facebook For WooCommerce provides you with the flexibility to control the synced products.